Veggie Burger with Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 kg Ground Beef
- 1 Eggplant, small dice
- 1 carrot, grated
- 4 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 14 pcs Shiitake Mushroom, small dice
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon, Dried Thyme
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 4 tablespoon Vinegar
- 4 tablespoon White Sugar
- Pinch of Pepper
- Slurry, 3 tablespoon Cornstarch dissolve in 1/4 cup water
- In a bowl, add beef, eggplant, carrots, mushroom, flour, garlic, egg, thyme and salt and pepper, mix well and make a patty.
- Heat griddle, grill patty for 2-3 minutes or until brown. Set aside.
- For the sauce, combine all ingredients in a sauce pan except for the slurry. Let it boil for 2 minutes add slurry, mix well.
- Serve Veggie Burger with Teriyaki Sauce. Enjoy!